Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weekend in the Bay!

I was supposed to be better at blogging this summer but after my week in the bay, I got food poisoning which halted my posting! After working at a graduation luncheon my work put on, I drove to the Bay Area to be with my family! Adrienne had just had her tonsils removed so we were all helping with Mason and taking care of her. Her surgery went great and now she's on the mend! My parents were down for a few days and it was really good to see them. Even though I was finally with my family, it made me miss them even more. I haven't been to Humboldt since Christmas and I just miss little things about being around my family. Good thing my brother and sister are only an hour away!

Mason is the cutest kid ever! He had so much personality this trip and so far, 10 months has been the funnest age. He is scooting all over the place and actually took a few crawls! He saws mama and dada and loves to laugh. Steve taught him to put his arms in the air after we ask "how big is Mason?" He caught on quickly and now it's one of his favorite things to do! I love spending time with him and I can't wait till his birthday party in August!




About 10 of my friends who I dance with decided to meet up in San Francisco for the day and just shop around. I love San Francisco and it was nice to see the other parts rather than just where BART takes you. I rode all the way to Daly City (got on at the first stop and got off at the last stop!) and my friend Patrice picked me up. We ate lunch, ice cream and then shopped on Haight Street. I bought a new pair of shoes, originally for $75 and got them for $40! Thanks to my mom who always taught me to shop on sale!


Here are some more pictures of my trip and basically...I love my family!



1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I had such a great visit with you even though I was recovering most of the time. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks at the baby shower.