Monday, June 30, 2008

Adee

Photobucket


This is going to my daughter's middle name, after my sister Adrienne. It's not her birthday and mother's day already passed, but my sister is my best friend and I just feel like she deserves a post! I am 9 years younger than Adrienne but it feels like only 1 or 2. Ever since she moved to the bay area, we have become so much closer and thankfully now I live in Davis which is only about an hour and a half away! We can talk on the phone for hours talking about nothing or gossiping about our crazy family. Back when we were younger, we used to fight about anything and everything and I always felt so thankful that she wasn't my mom because she sure can punch hard! Now that she is a mother my view has changed and she is 2nd to my mom in amazing mothers. I am so thankful to be blessed with a sister who is more like my twin. We burp way more than most guys, we cry from laughing over nothing and LOVE to eat!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

What an amazing post - that made me cry... I love you sis - your the best - I have to admit though I do not like this pic of me... That must have been at the very end of day.

Alex and Mitch said...

Such a good post! aren't sisters seriously the best thing ever?!