Sunday, June 01, 2008

MK Bash!!

Friday night was the end of the year party for MK. MK Modern is section of the Pilipino social club called MK. It was a formal so it was super fun to get all dressed up for once! It was a catered dinner in Sac with lots of dancing afterwards! I got ready with two of my friends from Modern and then we headed to Sac. We get there fashionably late but I guess we weren't on Pilipino Time (they are late to everything!) so we just drove around and wasted time. When we finally ate, the food was DELICIOUS!!! I hadn't had food that good since a wedding and it's been almost a year since Meghan's wedding!

MK Bash was our last performance of the year. It was super sad to realize that I won't be performing anymore this year but that does not mean I won't stop dancing or hanging out with the people from Modern. We have become like a family and I am super sad to see the seniors go in a few weeks. Even though dancing takes a lot of time and commitment, I wouldn't stop it for the world!!!

After dinner there were a few performances besides us and then we danced the night away!! The DJ sucked but it was still tons of fun!! Afterwards we kicked it at my friend Ferdilyn's till 5am!! We laughed the entire night and it was very strange to be going to bed when the sun was coming up. Here are some pictures from my camera and I will be posting some later once people upload theirs onto Facebook cause they always have better pics! : )












2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Super cute dress girl... So glad that you had such a great time dancing this year - you really met a great group of friends...

Alex and Mitch said...

woot woot!!! looking good! I'm so glad you tried out for MK this year and that it has been so fun for you! If all the people are like Jnet I am sure it is so so so fun!