Thursday, August 07, 2008

One Year Later

Last weekend was Mason's first birthday party!! It was so much fun, but also a lot of work. I was in charge of the cupcakes and his personal cake...and I made the cakes and frostings from scratch! Mason is such an adorable boy and is turning into such a toddler. He got a few walking toys so hopefully he will be walking around next time I get to go visit!








Once I got back to Davis, I went to hang out with two of my best friends in Davis: Anna and Jackie!!! Jackie was home in LA for the beginning of the summer so it was nice to finally get to see her...these girls are such sweethearts and I LOVE them! We ate an entire pot of rice krispie treats...: )




1 comment:

Adrienne said...

thanks for all your help with Mason's birthday - couldn't have done it without ya! your the best!!!